Joe Alterio's blog on illustration, comix, design, animation, and other bouts of total awesomeness.

Friday, January 05, 2007

Sketchblog 1/7/07

I just completed some storyboards for an agency here in town for a Visa campaign, and these are the ones I actually feel like showing to the public. The concept was showing small business owners day dreaming about the $250,000 prize offered in a new Visa contest. I don't really know what to say about these, except that I'm really proud of the way my bursh skills are coming along: I don't have it down completetly, but I'm getting there.

1 comment:

Kevin O said...

Really pretty, my friend.

Have you ever considered doing another poster series?

The internet is great, I totally agree, but it's a shame to only see your work at like 72 dpi. I miss the level of detail visible with actual ink and paper.